Computer Networks - Philip J. Irving, 2nd Edition
The quality isn't too great, but it can still be read if you zoom in the images.
img004.jpg corrosponds to page 4 of the book
img005.jpg corrosponds to page 5 of the book
.... and so on.
Computer Networks (2nd Edition) has been written for anyone studying general networking, and provides a solid overview of the subject which will be useful for students on HND, degree, foundation degree, general Masters courses, and GCE in Applied ICT. The book is a clear and concise introduction to the subject, and will help students get to grips with difficult concepts and understand how they are likely to be assessed. Key features include: learning outcomes for each chapter; brief explanations of key concepts; advice on exams and assessments; tips on common mistakes and how to avoid them. The second edition has been updated to include:
* Comprehensive coverage of Wireless LANs including design of Wireless LAN.
* New section on security.
* New categories included on Vehicular Area Networks and more coverage on Personal Area Networks.
* New technologies including Wireless USB.
* Extended coverage of Gigabit Ethernet (GE) and 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GE).
* Coverage of Multi Layer Switching including Cisco CEF technology.
* Coverage of managed and unmanaged layer 2 switching.
* Disaster recovery planning.
* Mobile data.
* Voice over IP (VoIP).
February 7, 2013
@Ijoined, on the top left, there's a link called: HTTPS.
Click on that link, then, you will see a link to a zip file. Click that zip file link to download the book.
February 6, 2013
I wonder where can I download the book?